July 8, 2010

Not really a story....

Lately I've been playing a little to rough so I've been sore and not able to do as much as I'd like to. Of course the side effect to this is my libido has been steadily revving up in neutral just wait to be put into drive. This means my imagination is going wild. I also find that I speed.... A LOT. I find that driving fast is kind of like masturbation for me if that makes any sense. I love the way gravity pulls my body when I'm hugging a curve and the way I feel when I fly by a cop and my adrenaline spikes while I wonder if I'm going to get pulled over. I'm sure this isn't normal, In fact sadly enough I haven't been pulled over on one of my drives. Although to be perfectly honest some times I do imagine what would happen if I did......

No comments:

Post a Comment