June 21, 2010

"Taken" Chapter Five

She decided to go lay down in her room for a while, having the memories of her parents deaths had left her emotionally exhausted. She fell asleep almost as soon as she hit the pillow. Dreams flooded her mind and none of them were welcome.
“SAMANTHA!”
She jerked up in bed, he was shaking her violently and she was covered in sweat.
“WHAT and WHY are you shaking me?”
“You were screaming”
“Oh, I’m sorry I guess it was just my dream”
“What dream, was it because of me?”
“No, I was just dreaming about my parents they died a long time ago.”
“I’m sorry, you really had me worried”
She could see the genuine care in his eyes as he continued to hold her and she had to be honest with herself that she did feel safe in his arms.
“You used my name”
“What?”
“That was the first time you’ve said my name”
“Oh, I hadn’t noticed”
“I prefer Sam”
“Okay Sam it is, are you hungry?”
“Not really, can I ask you a question though?”
“I’ll do you one better you can ask two.” He said with a chuckle
“Okay then, what is your name and why do you wear the mask?”
“Well, you can call me Lee and I decided on the mask because I wanted you to have a choice. If after a while I’m convince that this isn’t going to work and that keeping you here would hurt you I would be able to let you go back to your old life.”
“Is Lee your name?”
“One of them”
“Oh, can I ask another question?” she asked shyly
“Well now you are just being greedy” he laughed “Go ahead”
“Will you kiss me again like last night?”
“Close your eyes” he whispered
Sam closed her eyes and heard him removing the mask, she wanted so bad to see the Lee behind the mask but knew she was nowhere near ready to decide to stay with him permanently. A second later she felt his lips on hers and his hands in her hair. He slowly opened the kiss and started probing her sweet mouth with his tongue. She hungrily tasted him back and felt herself pulsing with need for him. “I want you” she gasped. She felt him quickly grab her blindfold and tie it over her eyes “Do I need to cuff you again?” She shook her head no and he kissed her again hard and wrestled her shirt up and then over her head and removed her bra. He slowly kissed her from her jaw line all the way down her neck and down to her breasts, gently kissing and sucking each of her nipples. Sam couldn’t help but to moan and arch her back making herself more accessible to his touch. She ran her hands down his back and tugged up his t-shirt. Lee took her lead and pulled it the rest of the way off. She loved the way his muscular back and shoulders felt and when he kissed her mouth again she rubbed her topless body against him with wanton need. His kissed left her breathless and his touch was felt through her whole body, every caress making her so moist and ready for him. She purred with pleasure as he started undoing her jeans and slid them off along with her panties and quickly did the same with his own jeans. She pulled him in for another kiss and could feel his erection on her thighs; he kissed her long and hard exploring every part of her mouth and still leaving her wanting more. She could feel his hands on her breasts kneading them firmly and then moving down to her womanhood. His fingers probed into her wetness and she gentling moved her thighs into them begging for more. He moved down and kissed her sweetly from her stomach down to her clit and lapped it and sucked gentling driving her crazy with his fingers still probing her wetness. She gasped and moaned his name as she neared her climax. “Please” she asked.
“Please what?
“I need you in me” She gasped “Please Lee”
He quickly moved back up into her arms and kissed her hungrily; she could feel his hardness pressing against her and moved her hips up offering him access. He slowly guided the head in and slowly entered her, stopping when she tensed up and waiting for her to relax again while kissing her and massaging her breasts. She had known he was big but not that big, she was overwhelmed by the fullness she felt and he didn’t even have it to the hilt yet. He started a gentle rhythm sinking further in her each time until she had accepted him completely. She ran her hands up and down his back exploring his body and rhythmically moved her hips against him. She felt herself squeeze him tighter as she neared her climax and screamed with pleasure when he slammed into her and sped up driving her over the edge. She had never climaxed like that before it radiated through her entire body curling her toes; he kept up the rhythm driving her over the edge over and over again. She suddenly felt him swell inside her and then spasm like she had never felt before driving her over the edge with him as he came hard inside her.
They collapsed in a heap on her bed and just laid there catching their breath. After a few minutes Lee reached for his mask and put it back on before removing her blindfold. She snuggled in his arms and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment